1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Carpe Noctem, Inc (CNI), a California Corporation; P.O. Box 151, Nicasio, CA 94946. Cool Seating is a trademark owned by CNI. www.coolseating.com is a domain owned by CNI.
- CNI grants you a non-exclusive license to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
- We may terminate this license at any time without notice.
3. Website Components and Materials
- You may download, use, view and store the material on this website for personal use or for the purpose of conducting business with us. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without our prior written consent is prohibited. Commercial use is not permitted.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The information in this website is provided for general information and interest only and is only intended to be an approximate representation of the sun’s shadows. It is subject to change and updates by us without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites that are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us for any other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- We will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
This website contains components and materials which are owned by or licensed to CNI. Materials include, but are not limited to, the layout, photographs, design, look, data, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
4. Accuracy of Information
8. Complete Agreement
9. Jurisdiction and Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Carpe Noctem, Inc. from our office in Nicasio, California. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by California law. California courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
This Statement of Privacy applies to Carpe Noctem, Inc. (CNI) and www.coolseating.com and related domains, and governs data collection and usage.
CNI is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our own.
Collection of your Personal Information
(CNI) may collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information regarding your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CNI. This information can include: your IP address, domain name(s) browser type, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website (www.coolseating.com).
Use of your Personal Information
CNI collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested. CNI collects as little as possible to provide this service and maintain privacy.
CNI may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CNI and its affiliates. CNI may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
CNI does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
CNI may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CNI, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CNI may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CNI, in order to determine what CNI services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CNI to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
CNI will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CNI or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CNI; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CNI, or the public.
Personally identifiable information we may collect, and its purpose.
We only collect the bare minimum of what we need to give you the ability to use all our services. Email address: To allow you to reset your password, and subscribe to any emails or notifications.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you.
Security of your Personal Information
CNI secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Sixteen
CNI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of sixteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
CNI will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CNI encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CNI is protecting your information.
CNI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CNI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CNI at:
Carpe Noctem, Inc.
P.O. Box 151
Nicasio, CA. 94946
Email Address: support@Coolseating.com
Last Updated on April 22, 2018